Monday, February 1, 2016

Lessons Learned While Watching the Housewives

I know I am not alone when I say, I love the Real Housewives.  Whether they are in Atlanta, New York, New Jersey, Beverly Hills, Orange County, or my new favorite Potomac.  Some housewives inspire, some get you fired up.  But at the end of the day, you must admit, they keep you entertain. And if you look hard enough, you can even take away a lesson or two.

I have decided to take all the lessons I have learned and put them in one place.  Sometimes I use the lesson to look at myself and change things I don't like.  Sometimes I use it to inspire myself to go for something in my career that might be out of reach.  And sometimes I just use them to make myself feel better, because I know having all the drama that some of the wives have in their lives can't be good.

So if you love the housewives, and if you love improving your life.  Come on a journey with me.

XOXO Kiki




No comments:

Post a Comment