Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Every Housewife Needs A Little Drama



Just finished watching the season finale of Atlanta.  When did these ladies get so boring?  The only drama we had was Kenya telling anyone who would listen, that the Feds showed up at Kandi and Cynthia's house to look for Apollo's property.  This is what I don't understand, even if Phaedra tipped the Feds off, what kind of friends would actually keep your husband's, who is going to prison, stuff at their house?  What exactly is in it for them?  And did they not think someone important might be watching the show and figure it out?  Kandi and Todd didn't hide the fact that they had things of Apollo's in their garage.  I really can't understand this at all.  And if we are honest, if you were Phaedra, wouldn't you tip off the Feds too, or at least have someone else call?  I know I would.  If I were Phaedra, I think I would be most hurt by Kandi.  At one point, they were so close, if that was my friend I would be crushed.

Peter is about the most annoying person in the world anyway.  I have a feeling he just did this to keep his name in the mix.  I always feel sorry for Cynthia.  I had a chance to interview her for my radio show, and she is just as fabulous in real life as we see on TV.  I asked her straight out, why are you with Peter and she really didn't have an answer.  I, like most people, want to see her with her baby daddy Leon Robinson, and she didn't disagree with me on that either.  Just a fun fact, did you know Leon was in the music video for Madonna's "Like A Prayer"  It's true!


Bravo is promising fireworks for the reunion, and I hope Andy and the gang don't let us down.  Although, judging from the previews, it is looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment